BB CREAM Oriflame . 30 ML By Oriflame , COLOR LIGHT , Oriflame Skin Dream BB Cream SPF 30.
Packaging : plastick tube, easy to squeeze, with twist cap. Simple and standard, nothing special about it.
Coverage : medium, even out my skin, covers redness, dark circles, blemishes, but does not cover big pores. The coverage is buildable.
Shades : available in three color, mine is light.
Actually, the shade I picked is little lighter than my skintone. Since there was no tester, I decided to choose number 2. I was afraid that it would be too dark if I chose no.3. But it turned out that no.2 is lighter than my skin, but it’s still tolerable.
Finish : semi matte with hint of glow, don’t know if this what they call as ‘satin finish’.
Texture : tinted lotion, medium consistency, easy to spread evenly on skin.
Pros of Oriflame Skin Dream BB Cream:
- The shade medium is a bang on match for my nc37 skin tone.
- Quite easy to blend
- The texture is not thick but the right consistency to blend easily
- The coverage is sheer to medium. Evens out the skin tone.
- Moisturizing in the winters
- SPF 30!
Urbanmadam Review for Oriflame Skin Dream BB Cream SPF 30
Shade: The Medium shade would easily suit fair to medium skin tones gals with yellow undertones. So this shade would look quite natural on most Indian skin tones.
Texture & Coverage: The BB cram has a soft and very smooth texture. It is more of a liquid texture than the other BB creams I’ve tried (comparing it to Maybelline & MUA). Because of its silky texture, it is easy to apply and blend in the cream.
The coverage is good. It does hide the pigmentation, light under eye circles and light acne marks on my face. The finishing is dewy and not matte on my dry skin. Even though I don’t apply anything prior to this on my face, still I get to see sheen on my face even in the cooler weather here. I rather prefer a matte finish so I set the BB cream with my Rimmel compact. Oily skinned people need to set the BB cream with a compact for sure if you desire to keep the BB stay longer and look better.
Final Verdict: Though I like this BB cream a lot on a daily basis still the shiny finish it leaves on my dry skin is one thing I can’t skip noticing. This is a fantastic product and one can surely grab this on an offer and check it
– water based.
– no fragrance, no alcohol and oil free.
– don’t need a lot of time to dry.
– easy to spread evenly.
– nice finish.
– not cakey, if I blot my face properly.
– not oxidize.
– travel friendly tube and easy to control the amount I want to dispense.
– been using it almost a month until this review made and haven’t experience any skin trouble or breakout with this product.
– lack of skincare ingredients .
– various preservatives.
– average oil control.