Other Love Nature Aloe Vera Products and reviews
ORIFLAME HYDRATING LOVE NATURE GEL CREAM- FOR COMBINATION SKIN:
- This “Gel Based” cream containing Aloe Vera, for Combination Skin, is definitely an ideal formulation to be used by those with Oily Skin. It is very light weight & when applied absorbs into the skin fairly easily.
- Oriflame packaging has never been too fancy , but pretty sturdy & decent.
- The Cream is a very mild, mint green in color & has a very pleasant flowery scent to it.
- Once settled down, it keeps your skin fresh and supple all day, without making it feel greasy.
- The cream however does not have an SPF, and cannot be worn alone, which is the only downside I can think of.
ORIFLAME ESSENTIALS NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM:
- This cream is obviously from the Essentials Line by Oriflame.
- Being a night Moisturizer, it has to be richer in formulation, which it is.
- The cream has no odor,just a subtle organic one, not unpleasant though, and is pretty buttery and thick.
- When slapped onto a cleansed face, it feels rather thick and buttery, and needs to be massaged into the skin, upwards, and outwards, of course, till completely absorbed.Once you start massaging it in, the cream feels immensely soothing and refreshing, and immediately brightens up the skin. In one or two uses you will notice the rejuvenating effect this cream has on your skin.
ORIFLAME LOVE NATURE EYE GEL:
- This eye gel is from the same line as the day cream, “Love Nature.” Both are for combination skins & contain Aloe Vera, natures best rejuvenation component. It comes in a very adorable transparent squeeze-out tube.
- The gel, is not a remedy for dark circles. It is a simple hydrating Eye Gel, as contrary to Popular Belief, the eye area, needs extra hydration, apart from being treated with the face hydrating product.
- This eye gel, is also meant to be worn at bedtime, after having applied the Night Cream.
- It has a Pure Gel Like Consistency, very smooth and convenient to rub into the delicate skin around the eye.
- Just take a small droplet on your ring finger and start massaging from the inner corner towards the outer corner of the under eye. The pressure must be kept very light. The application can be extended to the upper lid as well. Continue to massage till absorbed, but remember to keep your finger pressure light, and the movements very slow.
- The results will show in about 3-4 uses.
- A little quantity is required, so One Tube lasts about 2-3 months at least.